Description du poste
- Fonction : Scientific analyst on drug use and the drug problem
- Statut : Contract agent grade FG IV
- Type de contrat : Contractuel 1 an
- Lieu d’exercice : Lisbonne
Description de la structure
The European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addictions is one of the European Union’s decentralised agencies. Established in 1993 ans based in Lisbon, it is the central source of comprehensive information on drugs and drug addiction in Europe.
The jobholder will work in the analytical team reporting on the drug situation in Europe and will be mainly involved with tasks associated with the collection, preparation, analysis and reporting of numerical data sets relevant to analysis of prevalence, patterns of drug and substance use, poly-drug use and associated health consequences.
The jobholder will be assigned to one of the sectors in the Public health unit and report to the head of sector.
Description détaillée dans la fiche de poste.
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma
- At least 3 years of relevant professionnal experience starting with the first position occupied after the completion of the diploma or certificate required for admission to this selection procedure
Compétence Spécifiques :
- Excellent scientific quantitative background with good understanding of methodological and research issues
- A good understanding of issues in the area of substance / drug use research and monitoring
- Proven experience in the analysis and reporting of complex data sets
- An understanding of the methodological issues relevant to the analysis of survey data
- Good knowledge of at least one statistical programme (e.G; SPSS, Stata or others) and the ability to prepare data for, and conduct analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in and to present complex matters in a simple way
Qualités Professionnelles :
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work effectively both individually and as part of a team, to manage competing priorities effectively, and to work in close cooperation with other technical disciplines
Modalités de candidature : Directement sur EMCDDA E-Recruitment
Date limite : 08 septembre 2017
Tèl : (351) 211 210 239